Facilities Use Request
Facilities Usage Policy
- A request form shall be filled out and signed for each use. Completion of this form does not guarantee use.
- Activities shall be restricted to that area for which permission is granted.
- The activity shall not extend beyond the hours approved on the request.
- The responsible individual in charge of the activity shall be present during the event and will be responsible to the Board of Elders for the building and its contents.
- Smoking, alcohol, drugs, and gambling are not permitted anywhere on the church property.
- The buildings will not be rented out to for-profit individuals, organizations, or businesses.
- The following fee schedule shall apply for facility use. These fees are subject to change by the Board of Elders, pending special request or arrangements.
Regular attending members and non-profit organizations (no charge, except for weddings)
Non-attendees of the church will pay the following fees:
- Church Auditorium – $120
- Community Center – $100
- Wedding – $400 (includes rehearsal, ceremony, wedding planner, and Sound/PowerPoint Technician ($50 deposit required, balance due one month prior to
weddingand does not include honorariumfor pastor))